- Kaye's Beauty
Normal Skin- The dream skin.
If you have this skin, you are one of the lucky few. Your skin can handle both dry and oily types of products. So does this mean you should just chill and use whatever products you like, probably not!. Your skin, like any other organ, needs to be maintained, so understanding your skin and using the right products is what you should do.
Even if you have normal skin you should still avoid...
1. Cleansers that are harsh. They end up damaging your skin barrier. Trust me I use to have normal skin after using this excessively my skin is now dry and sensitive, the worst combination. Sigh...
2. Excessively drying products or a lot of acne related product. Another big mistake I made.
So what to use:
1. Use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer. Any cleanser or moisturizer from Cetaphil or CeraVe is good enough.
2. Make sure you are using a good sunscreen such as the one from Krave Beauty.
3. To help fight against dullness and dark spots use a product with Glycolic Acid such as Drunk Elephant Glycolic Night Serum.
Make sure to keep your routine as simple as possible. Only try out products if you have some problem and make sure you research it well. DO NOT EXPERIMENT WITH PRODUCTS!! Don't change your routine or products no matter how much you are tempted or bored with it. Trust me your skin will not like it, mine didn't. Or at least do a patch test before completely changing your products.
Kaye's Beauty Book is here to help you choose better products that suit your skin, hair and lifestyle. All of the products mentioned are carefully researched and selected to ensure that the most credible information comes to you. If you do buy a product from one of our links, Kaye's Beauty Book may earn a commission.
II DISCLAIMER: Every skin is different, not everything works for everybody. I recommend you test the product before completely using any new product. II